Homebuyers and Property Owners: The Top 22 Questions You Need Answered
This is the frequently asked questions E-Book you've been looking for!
You will gain insight into property ownership, renovations, and construction. You will also understand the appropriateness and the value architects bring to your community, and within society as a whole.
This book was written for:
-First-time or experienced homebuyers wanting to get their questions answered
-Real-estate investors looking for insight to better their investments
-Real-estate agents and realtors looking to gain knowledge for themselves to relay to their
-Renters looking to purchase a property in the future
-Anyone interested in real estate, owning property, renovations, or construction
Here are a some of the questions that will be answered:
1. There’s a crack in the foundation wall. should I avoid this property?
2. Can I remove this wall? Is it a load-bearing wall?
3. What is a certificate of occupancy? Why is It so important?
4. How can I legalize unpermitted work?
5. Can I legalize my unfinished basement?
6. How do I find good contractors?
7. Should I get a property inspection?
8. What do architects do?
9. When should I hire more than just a contractor?
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. There will be no physical book / item shipped to you. You will be able to immediately download following payment. Due to the nature of this digital sale/download, there are no refunds. Phone number is optional.